- Explanation and Purpose of After Care
- Security Level Requirements and Access
- Enabling After Care
- Adding a Case to After Care
- Access/Displaying After Care
- Removing Cases from After Care
Explanation and Purpose of After Care
Security Level Requirements and Access
Enabling After Care
Image: “System Settings Screen”
Adding a Case to After Care
Once enabled, you can add cases to the After Care Roster two different ways.
1. When discharging a case, you can automatically place them on the After Care Roster. To do so, hover over Discharge > click on Discharge Case > select "Keep on After Care Roster". Be sure to fill out the highlighted fields before clicking on Submit.
2. If the case has already been discharged, go to the discharged case and put it in Edit mode. On the General tab, in the "Case Information" section, check the box next to Keep on After Care Roster.
Access/Displaying After Care
After Care Cases can be seen on the assigned workers workspace in After Care Cases Portlet
Removing Cases from the After Care Roster
Once the case has been finalized, remove the case from the “My After Care Cases” Roster by going back to the case and unchecking the “Keep on After Care Roster” setting from the General tab.