General Activities provide a way for staff to document items that don’t live in a client’s record. They are created in a Custom Form Builder like case activities and are added from the user’s top menu bar on their workspace.
- Staff time off requests
- Staff supervision or training forms
- Referrals to outside services
- Marketing visits
- Volunteer events
Completed General Activity Reports are accessed under Summaries > Casework > General Activities Types and are grouped by year, program, and type. General Activities will pull into Zoho reports for agencies with Zoho.
General Activity Types are created by Administrators under the Administration Tools > Program Settings > General Activity Types > Add General Activity.
Required fields include activity name, program, abbreviation, and menu order. General Activities can be inactivated like case activities.
The configuration options are limited and include:
- Specify the number of total participants and first-time participants; Displays as shown below
- Use advanced form builder (advanced)
- Template types are the same as those in the Configurator
Custom Tab – 2 options
- 10 Custom fields can be configured to capture information. Refer to articles on Custom Fields for detailed information.
- When “Use advanced form builder (advanced)” is checked, the Custom Form Builder is enabled. Refer to articles on Custom Form Builder for more details.
Custom Tab – Custom Fields:
Custom Tab – Custom Form Builder:
Org Tab – Select the Organization(s) that will access the General Activity or leave blank for all Organizations to access form.
Sample General Activity for Weekly Staff Meeting: