Online Inquiry Settings
Setting Up (Configurator)
To create an online inquiry form:
- Navigate to the Configurator
- Hover over Add
- Select Home Report Type
- Complete the required fields in on the General tab of the placeholder
- Enable the Use Custom Form Builder setting
- Enable Online Inquiry Form (advanced)
- Note: you must turn on Custom Form Builder first, or you will not see this setting
- You may locate the Online Inquiry Form setting by
- Searching in the Filter settings: search bar, or
- Clicking Show Advanced Options hyperlink at the bottom of the settings
- Navigate to the General tab and begin building your custom online inquiry form!
Creating the Online Inquiry
You may mark certain fields required by checking the box next to Required on the Settings tab in the design space. All required fields will show a highlighted yellow label in the custom form builder.
You may also use field codes to auto-fill text in the custom form builder. Field codes can either be placed in the fields or used as help text. For more information on how to use field codes, click here.
Once the form has been created and finalized, it’s time to put it to use!
Online Inquiry Website Configuration
Below the Default Staff setting is the Acknowledgement section. When a new inquiry submits the form, they can receive a customized conformation message or can be redirected to a URL.
To provide a customized message, click on the Message option and use the Message field to create your message.