- Explanation and Purpose of Compliance Checklist
- Security Level Requirements and Access
- Adding Activities/Reports to Compliance Checklist
This article is meant to provide you with details about adding Activities and Reports to the Compliance Checklist. If you have a question not addressed here, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explanation and Purpose of Adding Activities/Reports to Compliance Checklist
Adding an Activity or Report to the Compliance Checklist allows users to quickly and easily access items that require timely and frequent attention.
Security Level Requirements and Access
You must be an Agency Administrator to access the “Administration” menu on the left side of your Workspace. You can access Case Activities or Reports under Program Settings > Program Activity Types or Program Report Types” or from the Configurator. You can access Home Activities or Reports under Organization Settings > Home Activity Types or Home Report Types or from the Configurator. All case and home activities and reports are available under the Organization Settings > Configurator.
- Configurator gives access to all activities and reports in one location
- Program Activity Types gives access to a list of case activities
- Program Report Types gives access to a list of case reports
- Home Activity Types gives access to list of home activities
- Home Report Types gives access to a list of home reports
Adding Activities/Reports to the Compliance Checklist
Check “Optional” if the activity or report is not required for every case or home on the compliance tab and it will live under a “hidden, optional items” link on top of the compliance tab. If a user adds an optional item, it will then always display on the compliance tab for that case or home.